Meet Our Agents
I’ve been a Realtor since 2000 and a broker owner since 2003. My wife and I have been married since December of 1986 and have 3 children and 11 grandchildren. I currently have two offices, one in Reed City and one in Howard City with several agents working both locations. I am dedicated to my customers and clients and work hard to find just what they are looking for. I strive to make your selling and purchasing experience as smooth and professional as possible and I look forward to working with many new and old clients in the future. Just pick up the phone and give me a call for all your real estate needs.
- I have lived in the Reed City area all of my life. For 3 years prior to graduating from Reed City High School in 2007, I was an office assistant, helping all the agents with technical issues and filing paperwork. I have been a Realtor since 2007, and the owner of 2 small businesses, BTech and Bailey CE Academy. Additionally, I am a City Council member for the City of Reed City, as well as a member of the Reed City Planning Commission! I look forward to working with you on buying or selling real estate. Just give me a call, email, text, or Facebook message, and we’ll get started!
- I have lived in and around the Big Rapids area my entire life, having graduated Ferris State University in 2001 with a BS in Business Administration. I have a lovely daughter that attends Reed City Area Public Schools. We enjoy golf, sporting events, movies, and hanging around the house together. I have always enjoyed sales, now I have found my niche helping people find their dream home. I look forward to helping all my clients and friends with their real estate needs!
- I grew up in the Hersey – Reed City area and resided here all my life. I’m married to a local gentleman and we have a cute little guy named Xavier and he is just the apple of our eye. I’ve been active in the Real Estate business for many years now and have developed into a multi-million dollar producing Realtor. I enjoy working with people. I’m active in the community and enjoy playing women’s and co-ed league softball. I also enjoy golfing, hunting and fishing or just relaxing by the river and watching nature pass the day.
- I have lived in the Big Rapids-Reed City area most of my life. I have four children and ten grandchildren. In my leisure time, I enjoy spending time with family, gardening, crafting, traveling with my boyfriend and scrapbooking to share all those wonderful memories. As a member of the Crossroads team, I have several years’ experience in the Real Estate business. I look forward to working with my clients as a full service Real Estate agent. Whether buying, selling or needing a property manager, I strive to offer you honesty, integrity, dedication to get the job done.
- I have lived in the area since 1974, and have 5 children and 4 grandchildren. I have over 20 years of experience in construction and interior/exterior remodeling. I enjoy spending quality time with my family, watching my children playing baseball, gymnastics, wrestling and many other activities. My knowledge of the surrounding area is a great asset for anyone looking to move into our community. I look forward to helping you with all of your real estate needs!
I’ve been a lifelong resident of the Reed City Area. Before real estate, I worked in the construction industry for 29 years, as well as retail sales. I’ve worked at Big Rapids Cash & Carry Lumber, Western Concrete of Big Rapids, Lake City Redi-Mix, and Menards. So I know a well-built (or poorly-built) home when I see one!
- I was born and raised around the Farwell area. In 1991, I moved to the Reed City area where I had just taken a new job as a paramedic. I have always liked the home building trade and thought that the real estate business was the next logical area to look toward. Whether you’re looking for that perfect vacation getaway or the hunting land to score that big buck, I can help you! Call, e-mail, or come to one of our offices in either Reed City or Howard City!